Please download the PDF of the Lake Camping Rules from the link at the bottom of the page to keep a copy for your records!
LAKE ISABELLA CAMPING
- NO CAMPING ON JULY 3RD OR JULY 4TH.
- Lake Isabella has the right to refuse or allow camping.
- Lake Isabella will accept reservations in advance if paid in advance.
- If you are having a family picnic or family reunion while camping you cannot get a shelter house or tables before the gate opens. You must get in line outside the gate like everyone coming in that day. This is strictly enforced.
- Individual camp sites are filled on a “first come first service basis.” You and all guests must be 18 years of age to camp without having parents or a legal guardian present.
- The Lake staff is not permitted to make refunds for un-expired camping permits. However, if due to an emergency you must leave early, you may complete a request for refund. If your request is approved a refund will be made or you may take a credit voucher that can be used anytime except July 4th. (Note: Credit vouchers are only valid within the year issued.)
- Information about camping as well as general assistance is available from the caretaker or Lake Isabella gate attendant.
- Any difficulty occurring in the campground should be reported promptly so appropriate action can be taken to correct the problem.
- Camping is $20.00 Per Night.
- At 9:00 P.M. all children must remain at their camping sites.
- A camper must have all of their camping equipment with them at the time of registration. This is primitive camping only. NOTE: CAMPSITE #8 RESERVED FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS THAT NEED ELECTRIC.
- The placing of equipment on a campsite or intermittent personal appearance at a campsite for the purpose of reserving it for future occupancy is forbidden.
- The campsite must be vacant or the camping permit renewed before 1:00 P.M. on the day the permit expires.
- The camping fee of $20.00 per day entitles a family (up to 6) per site. Additional person will be charged as guest. Restrictions are placed on the number of campers per site according to the camping equipment and campsite capacity.
- Camping equipment is limited to: (A) One (1) Tent having a floor space not in excess of 200 square feet, (B) One large tent with one or two pup tents not in excess of 200 square feet.
- Camping is open to members and their guest only from April 1st to October 1st. Camping is open to the public from October 1st to April 1st with members getting first options on sites.
- ATV’s are not allowed on Lake Property. They are permitted on the truck or trailer and must remain on the same.
- Campground visiting hours: October 1st to April 1st, 7:00 A.M. to dusk. April 1st to October 1st, Monday – Friday, 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M., Saturday and Sunday 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Visitors to campers must register at the entrance gate and may be assessed a fee of $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for children ages 6 to 12. Children 5 and younger are admitted free.
- Service dogs are permitted for individuals with medical disabilities.
- The possession of loaded firearms, ammunition, loaded projectile firing devices, bows and arrows, fireworks or sparklers are not permitted on Lake Property at any time. (Except during deer hunting season) ABIDE BY GUN SAFETY LAWS.
NO HUNTING IS PERMITTED ON LAKE PROPERTY.
- Fires are permitted only in grills or designated places. Please extinguish all fires before leaving campsite.
- Gray water not held in holding tanks must be disposed of in basins. It cannot be discharged on ground.
- Destruction, defacement or alternations of Lake Property is prohibited. No digging or leveling of any ground, cutting of trees or shrubs, or clotheslines.
- Camper permits must be displayed at campsite. Visitors pass must be displayed on vehicle dash. Campers are responsible for visitors at their site.
- Lake Isabella has no dumping facility at this time. We have restrooms and showers available May 29th to September 6th, until 10:00 P.M. They will reopen at 7:00 A.M. Then you must visit outhouses. During the months (October 1st to Memorial Day) no showers or flush toilets are available.
- Lake Isabella is not responsible for theft of valuables left in vehicles or accidents.
- The gates are closed at 10:00 P.M. May 1ST to October 1ST. No guest are allowed in after gates are closed and guest visiting must leave before gates are closed unless you have made prior arrangements for them to spend the night.
- FISHING AFTER HOURS IS PERMITTED AT YOUR CAMPSITE ONLY. NO BOATS ON THE WATER.
CABIN RULES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE OFFICE
Please download the PDF of the Lake Camping Rules from the link below to keep a copy for your records!