Please download the PDF of the Lake Rules from the link at the bottom of the page to keep a copy for your records!
Lake Isabella Rules – 2017
– PLEASE READ –
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING RULES BY YOU OR YOUR GUESt COULD RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
- Membership dues for the current year, January 1 to December 31, must be paid before entering the Lake.
Passes will be checked year round.
- You are responsible for your membership card. Under no circumstances are you to lend or give your card to persons not eligible to use it. Violation of this rule will result in automatic forfeiture of your membership.
- Each cardholder is entitled to bring 4 guests during the year except for picnics. (For example: 1 person 4 times, or 4 people 1 time each). A member must present the membership card to the gatekeeper at the time a guest enters the Lake. One square will be punched for each guest coming into the Lake over five (5) years of age. Rates after that are $4.00 per guest, per visit age 6-12 and $6.00 per guest, per visit age 13 and up.
- Picnics are permitted for civic, social, and family groups when arranged by a Lake member. Picnics will be limited to 100 persons per pass, and will be charged $2.00 per guest attending. Members arranging a picnic must contact the caretakers at 849-2466, and provide an alphabetical list of people attending two days in advance of your scheduled picnic. Company picnics may be scheduled after Labor Day and before opening day only. The bingo hall may be rented for $50.00 Sun. through Fri. and Saturday until 5:00 p.m. Shelter houses #1,6,7,12 & 13 may be rented for $25.00, Canopies (10’X20’) for $25.00 and (10’X10’) for $15.00. A 24 hour notice is required for all canopy rentals.
NO PICNICS WILL BE BOOKED ON THE 4TH OF JULY.
- ABSOLUTELY NO BEER OR INTOXICATING BEVERAGES, INCLUDING LIQUOR AND NONALCOHOLIC BEER, GAMBLING OR NARCOTICS PERMITTED ON LAKE PREMISES. ANY VIOLATION WILL CAUSE THE LOSS OF YOUR PASS. NO EXCEPTIONS!! (VIOLATORS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY ESCORTED OFF LAKE PROPERTY).
- No glass bottles, cans, coolers or litter of any kind permitted on the beach or in the swim area.
- Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Exception will be made when the Lake is providing entertainment. The gates will be closed at dark October 1st through May 1st.
- No firearms, fireworks (including sparklers), or weapons of any type are permitted on Lake premises.
- All children under age 10 must be under the constant supervision of an adult. CARETAKERS AND LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT BABYSITTERS.
- Lake Isabella will not be responsible for any accident or injury to any member or guest while at the Lake. The Association and employees will not be responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No pets allowed on the premises, except Service Dogs and Guide Dogs.
- No profanity, public intoxication, or fighting permitted.
- No metal detectors on Lake Property.
- THE 10 M.P.H. SPEED LIMIT WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. SPEED BUMPS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED.
- Hot-rodding or squealing of tires will not be tolerated.
- NO ATV’s, UTV’s, or Golf Carts allowed on lake property at any time. Bicycles, battery operated riding toys, remote control toys, skateboards, roller-skates, and roller-blading will be permitted on Lake property the day after Labor Day until opening day for swimming. Proper protective safety equipment must be used.
- No riding on the outside of automobiles or in the back of pick up trucks on Lake property.
- Swimming is permitted only in the area so designated; in the area in front of the bathhouse and marked by the buoys, and only when a lifeguard is on duty.
- Lifeguards will enforce all rules and conduct on the beach and in the swim area under supervision and direction of the Trustees and Caretakers.
3 The signs on the beach inform you of the regulations made for your protection. Failure to observe these rules will result in your being asked to leave the Lake by the caretaker, a trustee, or officer of the Lake.
- NO STREET CLOTHES OR CUT-OFFS ARE ALLOWED IN THE WATER FOR HEALTH REASONS, ALL INFANTS SHALL WEAR PROTECTIVE COVERINGS OVER THEIR SWIMWEAR BEFORE ENTERING THE WATER. Children 3 and under may wear a properly fitted T-shirt while accompanied by a parent. Members over 3 must have a doctor’s excuse on file with the lifeguards to wear a fitted white T-shirt.
- The swimming area will be open 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Friday-Sunday. If the temperature falls below 60 degrees the swimming area will be closed. Swimming hours on Saturdays during Bingo through the end of July will be extended until 9:00 p.m.
- The Lake is open year round for fishing except for special events.
- Stop fishing in time for the gates to be locked at 10:00 p.m., except for special events and October 1st through May 1st (see item 7 in general rules).
- No fishing or fishing at or near the beach or any posted areas.
- No fishing from banks outside the Lake area.
- All fish must be registered at the gate. Bass are catch and release only. If you are caught taking bass or not registering other fish you will lose your pass.
- Fishing regulations will be posted at the gate, size of fish regulations will be posted at the boat dock.
- Ice fishing permitted at the discretion of the caretakers and trustee’s. A safety line is required. Check at the office for permission.
- All fishing tournaments are to be approved and scheduled by the Board of Trustees.
- Fishing tournaments will be scheduled during the fishing season, schedule posted at the gate.
- Fish are not to be brought into the Lake from an outside source.
- All boats must be registered at the Lake for means of identification. Register your boat with the gatekeepers.
- Boats must not be tied to trees; they must be staked and locked. The Lake is not responsible for loose boats.
- The Caretaker must approve the location of boats for anchoring.
- ALL OPERATORS OF BOATS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE WHEN GOING ALONE AND USE EXTREME CAUTION IN THEIR SPEED AND ACTION, OR BE FORCED TO REMOVE BOATS FROM LAKE PROPERTY. THE SPEED LIMIT ON THE WATER IS 10 M.P.H. PLEASE USE LIGHTS FROM DUSK TO DAWN.
- Carry only the amount of passengers your boat is designed to hold. Each passenger is required to have a life preserver.
- Water skiing and jet skiing will not be permitted on the Lake at any time.
- Only non-motor boats may be put in and taken out at shelter #8.
- ALL BOATS MUST BE REMOVED FROM LAKE PROPERTY BEFORE OCTOBER 16, after this date a $50.00 storage fee per month will be charged.
- All boats are subject to be checked by the Caretakers and/or Trustees when entering and leaving the Lake.
- All rubber rafts must be large enough for two persons and EACH PASSENGER MUST HAVE A LIFE PRESERVER.
THE CARETAKERS ARE THE OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVES OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES.
THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES SHALL HAVE THE CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT OF THE LAKE AND WILL ENFORCE THE RULES GOVERNING THE PROPERTIES OF LAKE ISABELLA.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
OFFICERS AND TRUSTEES OF LAKE ISABELLA
Please download the PDF of the Lake Rules from the link below to keep a copy for your records!